Wow, you guys! The Zeldamotion: A Link to the Past project finally released it’s first episode!
1. Got an appointment to see a doctor concerning my depression, anxiety and sleep.
2. Uninstalled games/software that causes me any kind of stress or may further induce my anxiety/depression/sleep.
-League of Legends
3. Clean out my closet.
4. Clean out fridge of unhealthy food habits.
5. Close old e-mail accounts I no longer use. Narrowed it down to 2.
6. Remind myself that I am strong and I will be able to accomplish anything.
I have a reason to live and be the better person I once was.
Today begins a new chapter in my life. I’ve found a reason to change and be the better person that I want and need to be. That reason is you.
I try to ask myself what happened. I have no explanation. I’m not a miracle worker. I can’t promise you much. I can’t make the words go away. I can’t make you love yourself. I can’t give you an appetite to eat. I can’t magically make you sleep. Anything you need from the outside world I can get it for you. I’ll stay trapped in this room with you until you’re ready to go outside.
We can talk all day, or sit there in silence. We can play Mario Kart, watch movies, try on wigs and make costumes. It doesn’t matter what we’re doing. I’ll be right there every step of the way. Just let me know.
In a world that drowns you out with unlikely, impossible, can’t, won’t, don’t, shouldn’t. Just remember, I’ll stand by you. You got this. Smile.